How to Apply
Brookdale® Senior Living offers many options for applying for a job opportunity with our company. When applying you many choose one of the following options to express your interest and provide information:
- Complete and submit an online application
- Email an updated resume with salary history and letter of interest to Careers@BrookdaleLiving.com with only the job number
(ex: XXxXX000000) in the subject line.
- Contact a recruiter
- Visit the community of interest and speak with the Human Resources representative
Once we receive your resume, we keep your information in our database for our Brookdale Senior Living recruiters to review. Our team of recruiters searches for the best candidates to meet our community and resident needs. If you apply for a position but are not selected for an interview, you may still be considered for another opportunity with us in the future.
Suggestions when Applying
When applying for job opportunities with Brookdale Senior Living the following items will make the process efficient and will help get your information to the correct source:
- Submit your resume in one of the following formats: MS Word, HTML, Text, or RTF.
- Do not use Headers or Footers in resume
- Please provide current contact information (i.e. address, phone number, email address)
What to Expect after Applying for a Job with Brookdale:
After your resume has been submitted you will receive an email that verifies we have received your information. If your qualifications meet the requirements for the specific position, we will contact you, generally within two to three weeks.
If you do not hear from us within two to three weeks our recruiters most likely will not be contacting you for an interview. However, we do keep your information on file, and we will contact you if we identify a position that is better suited to your qualifications.