Here at Brookdale Senior Living, we understand your needs as a foreign-trained healthcare professional! Brookdale Senior Living, will provide you with a dedicated international recruitment specialist to offer full assistance with job location, immigration processing, the consular process, and a comfortable transition to the United States. You can feel at ease knowing that you will have full legal representation by our immigration attorney at Latour and Lleras, PA.
The advantage to coming to work for Brookdale Senior Living as a foreign-trained healthcare professional is that you will become part of a network of 32,000 associates who care for our residents in over 550 retirement communities nationwide. Your opportunities are endless! We are currently hiring foreign-trained physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists.
Our Commitment to our Foreign Trained Healthcare Professional:
- H-1B visa fees and attorneys fees paid 100%
- Legal representation through our retained immigration attorney
- Airfare to the US paid
- $1000 reimbursement towards any costs incurred in traveling to the US
- $3000 sign-on bonus, paid in three installments once you arrive in the US
- 30 days paid housing upon arrival
- Liaison to meet you at airport, take you to pre-arranged housing
- 150% commitment to serving you and making your transition to the US comfortable and stress-free
- Green card sponsorship available after 6 months of employment
- Full Benefits starting on your first day of employment
- Opportunities throughout 35 US states
- Join the leader in retirement living with in-house openings in over 550 locations nationwide.